Cookies and data protection
Cookies and data protection
Ladies and Gentlemen,
Cookies are small text files, called cookies, sent by the website we visit. They are saved on the end device (computer, laptop, smartphone) that we use when browsing websites. Some websites collect information in cookies about users browsing the content of the website (for example, a shopping cart in an online store).
Scope of application
- Personal data within the meaning of this document includes all data that relates to a given person or may relate to him, such as name and surname, postal address or e-mail address. The processing of this data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, Journal of Laws of the EU.L.2016.119.1 hereinafter: GDPR) and the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1781, as amended).
- The administrator of personal data is Cersanit S.A. with its registered office in Kielce (25-323) at Al. Solidarności 36.
Data Protection Officer
- We have appointed a Data Protection Officer with whom you can contact regarding the protection of your personal data and in order to exercise your rights under the GDPR at the e-mail address: DANE.OSOBOWE@CERSANIT.COM or in writing to the address al. Solidarności 36, 25-323 Kielce.
Purpose and basis of processing
- The administrator processes personal data for the following purposes:
- a) preparation of a commercial offer in response to the customer's interest, which is the legitimate interest of the data controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- b) concluding and implementing sales contracts with customers, based on the concluded contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- c) provision of electronic services via the Online Store, on the basis of a concluded contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
- d) handling the complaint process, on the basis of the data controller's obligation in connection with applicable law (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
- e) accounting related to the issuance and acceptance of settlement documents, based on the provisions of the tax law, including the Act of September 29, 1994 on accounting and the Act of March 11, 2004 on tax on goods and services (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
- f) archiving data for possible determination, investigation or defense against claims or the need to prove facts, which is the legitimate interest of the data controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- g) contact by phone or via e-mail, in particular in response to inquiries addressed to the data controller, which is the legitimate interest of the data controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- h) sending technical information regarding the functioning of the Online Store and services used by the customer, which is the legitimate interest of the data controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
- i) marketing of the data controller's own products, which is its legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) or is based on prior consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
- The collected data may be made available by Cersanit S.A. entities authorized to receive them under applicable law and entities cooperating with Cersanit S.A. Your data may also be transferred to entities processing data on behalf of Cersanit S.A. on the basis of a personal data entrustment agreement and only at the request of Cersanit S.A.
Data transfer outside the EEA
- Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Data storage period
- Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the above-mentioned processing purposes, in particular in the scope of the implementation of concluded contracts until their implementation is completed, and then in the legitimate interest to secure any claims or until the obligation to store data under the law expires.
Rights related to the processing of personal data
- To the extent that the basis for the processing of your personal data is consent, you have the right to withdraw consent. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You are entitled to object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes when we process such data for marketing purposes on the basis of a legitimate interest.
- You are entitled to object to data processing due to a special situation in cases where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest.
- You are entitled to obtain human intervention from Cersanit S.A. on an automated decision, the right to express your point of view and to challenge an automated decision.
- You are entitled to access your personal data, the right to request their rectification, the right to request their removal and the right to request restriction of their processing.
- You are entitled to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive it in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format. You can send this data to another data administrator or request that we send it to another administrator - however, we will do it only if such transfer is technically possible.
- In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, the data subject should contact the administrator using the contact details provided and inform him which right and to what extent he wants to exercise.
The right to lodge a complaint with the authority
- You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
This policy may change, in particular if it is necessary due to a change in generally applicable laws or a change in the scope offered by Cersanit S.A.